Well...school is back in force (started on the 19th). The kids are in 10th, 6th and 2nd grades. Jim is taking a year off college to work full-time and pay off some debt (and because he got NO financial aid this school year). It pretty much stinks that the poor kid has been living on his own for 4 yrs (since he was 19) and yet the gov't is still using OUR income to determine his financial aid eligibility (what a crock). Anyway...Steph should be graduating again from Virginia Tech with her masters degree next May 2010...so that will be nice!
Uhhhh, what else??? Well...Nolan's going back to Durango tonight, yuck...he's been gone so much and I'm sick of it!!! The freakin' VP shouldn't have to be supervising jobs on sight...that's rediculous! But...between him and Tim...there's just too much work that's too spread out and just not enough supers to manage it all. Oh well...whatcha gonna do?
I'm having a major allergy attack (uhhhh, I hate this time of year cause the weeds are outta control and I'm just one, big ITCH, literally, LOL)...I'll keep poppin' the Claritin and Benedryl, LOL...til this season passes, LOL!
I guess Clay got tickets to the Rockies game this Friday, so we're all going (Me, Nolan, Tim and Clay)...no doubt a trip to the Diamond Cabaret will be in order, LOL! I'd rather go dancing, but I'm afraid the guys vote will override mine, LOL!!
Got to have lunch with Dad, Mike and Kenny Saturday at the golf course. That was fun! Dad was a hoot as usual!
I've got a lot to get done this week...so I better get to bed at a decent hour, LOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment