Gosh...can't believe it's the 7th already and I haven't posted anything for the new year! I had to go back to work on the 3rd and this week has been incredibly stressful and busy. It was soooooooo much working getting things ready so that I could have time off, and now there's so much to catch up on since I've been gone. Since there's really no one to fill in for me when I'm gone, it sucks :( !! However, this has sparked some conversation between Dave and I as to getting me some office help. I spend so much time doing "mindless" work (cutting inserts, folding bulletins, stocking attendance books, etc.) and I was thinking if I could get at least 4 volunteers to donate just 2 hours a month, I could have a helper once a week all month long. It would work best to have someone come in on Wed. mornings for a couple hours while we're having staff meeting. At least they could man the phones and do some of the mindless work which would really free me up to do all these other projects and things they want/need done. So...there will be a request in next Sunday's bulletin!
Back to New Years...
Nolan and I went to dinner and then stopped by the TW for a few drinks. We had to get home early cause Taylor was having a "few" friends over. OMG, my house was full ...I think the entire high school was here...and one LARGE hole in the wall, bathroom door broken, and Taylor's iPod stolen means the end of having get togethers here. I'm done! The kids love us and most of them are awesome kids, but I can't afford any more damage or loss. It's too bad that a few rotten apples spoil the whole bunch. Anyway...we had a really nice dinner and it was fun to get a little time away!
Looking forward to an exciting new year!! Here's to 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment