Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fun at Invesco at Mile High!

We were fortunate enough to get all 8 of the company season tickets for the Bronco's game on 1-03-2010 vs Kansas City Chiefs! So...we headed up to Denver Sunday morning around 10 am and arrived at our hotel where we met up with Clay and Tim , followed by John, Kim, Keith and his gf. We headed to Invesco field at 12:30 and got there around 1 pm! Luckily, we also had 2 parking passes so we didn't have to walk far to into the stadium. The high that day was only about 35 degrees and by the end of the game, I'm sure it had dipped down below freezing. Of course the Broncos lost, but we all had a blast anyway! The beer and shots were flowing so no time to be cold, LOL!

After the game, John, Kim, Keith and his gf headed back home and Clay, Tim, Nolan and I headed to Benihana's where we had an awesome meal complete with saki bombs to top it off! After that...off to a sports bar near the hotel where we had a couple drinks and fun! We spent the night in Denver and came home Monday afternoon!

Can't wait for the next event. Bullriders only is coming up real soon, but not sure if we're going to that one or if we'll wait for the professional bullriders in May! I'm also itching to go to a concert...it's almost been a year since we saw Jack's Mannequin (for the 3rd time, LOL) and I've heard rumors that Something Corporate is going back on tour (oh how I'd love to see them). The Colorado State Fair should be announcing their concert line up pretty soon...so maybe they'll have someone good this year!

Anyway, here's the gang...












No comments: