In the words of Def Leppard:
Love bites, love bleeds
It's bringin' me to my knees
Love lives, love dies
It's no surprise
Love begs, love pleads
It's what I need
I've come to learn that in love, there is often pain...That sometimes in a leap, there's no going back. It's been a very long time since I felt the sting...that crushing pain in my heart...the constant lump in my throat...and trying to hold back tears that just won't seem to stop. It's impossible to explain, but I've come across some incredible quotes:
“The saddest love is to love someone, to know that they still want you, but the circumstances don’t let you have them.”
*
“Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.”
*
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
*
Love that we can not have
is the one that last the longest,
hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.
*
I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.
-- Author Unknown
*
If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.
-- Author Unknown
*
See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
-- Gretchen Kemp
*
This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.
-- Author Unknown
*
What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
-- Helen Keller
*
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
-- Kahlil Gibran
*
Just so you know, there's a space that only you can fill. Just so you know, I loved you then, I guess I always will.
-- Author Unknown
Ahhhh, but this too shall pass, or so I've been told...
No comments:
Post a Comment