Can't believe that it's mid-month already...time for more updates! I am seriously looking forward to Friday (tomorrow) as we have tickets to the PBR Bullriding event in our town. Clay is coming down from Steamboat Springs and he, Tim, Nolan and I are going together. Dinner at Park East first...then the event at 8 pm and possibly a little Tumble Weed as well! We're all staying at the Holiday Inn Express and cabbing back to the hotel. The last few months have been a "little" stressful and I'm ready for some fun!
Saturday is Paige's spring dance recital at 3 pm...
Tuesday, Chase will have to be admitted to the hospital to have his screw removed. The fracture has healed beautifully...but in the process, the screw has become buried in the bone and Dr. H doesn't think he can remove it as an "in office" procedure without causing Chase considerable trauma...so we really have no choice but to do it thru the hospital (thank goodness after 3ER visits and one hospitization, our deductible is met for the year)...but "ouch" the bills are just starting to trickle in.
Taylor made the Varsity Cheer squad!!
And Jimmy...is VERY allergic to shrimp/lobster...and unfortunately we found out on Mother's Day after a nice dinner at Red Lobster...he had a severe allergic reaction and had to be rushed to the ER...and of course, he has no insurance...but...guess they can't squeeze blood from a turnip. Needless to say, it was a frightening experience for all of us! No doubt, Jimmy will never set foot in a Red Lobster or Joe's Crab Shack ever again!
Aunt Elaine had surgery today...a total hysterectomy for uterine cancer. I have not heard from dad yet, so I'll give him a call later.
And tomorrow, I will have to call the salon and tell the receptionist that she is a complete idiot! I called last Saturday to "reschedule" a hair appt. which was set up for May 14th...but because of our plans tomorrow, I needed to reschedule that appt. We went round and round and I had to call back twice...last phone call we had, I had cancelled the appt. on the 14th...and since Shelby was completely booked up, I rescheduled the appt. for June 17th and was also to be put on the cancellation list in case something came up sooner. Then today, this same receptionist called and left me a voice mail that I have an appt. tomorrow (the 14th)...OMG, this isn't rocket science!! Shouldn't a receptionist know how to cancel and reschedule appts?? I mean, isn't that the basic job?? I have decided that I've had enough of her stupidity and will call in the morning and ask to speak to the owner as I am done dealing with that other person. I will update on how that phone call goes, LOL!!
Uhhh...was trying to stay awake long enough to watch the new episode of Real Housewives of NYC...but I'm fading here, LOL...must get in my beddy-bie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment