A little Ghostbusters humor: "...human sacrifice, dogs & cats living together, mass hysteria..."!! A place for me to share the good, the bad and the ZEN!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Hair??
Oh boy...I really should get my head examined because I've embarked on a new journey of growing...hair that is, LOL! I have had very short hair for so long, I can't even remember the last time I grew it out...so now the agony begins. It has grown past the length of it's normal style, but it's far from long enough to do something different with...so I guess you could say that at the present moment, I'm in hair growing "limbo". I'm trying to do a little flip with the sides and back...but it is just so NOT in a style and I hate it! I just keep setting my sights on next year and where it will be by then (if I don't crash and fall off the hair growig wagon). I saw a hair style on "It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia"...where Dennis was at a night club, and the cute girl who offers him a "pill" has the most adorable hair...it's a chin length layered bob. I'm just ready for a change I guess...something new! We'll see, this is going to take a lot of will power to stay away from scissors, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment