or
something that you can't stop doing because you are officially addicted with it.
There's a new song by Sky Ferreira called "Obsession"...and I love it!!! So...it got me to thinking about my "obsessions"...and I have a few, LOL! Okay...I'm obsessed witht the movie, "The English Patient"...and I know that part of it is the amazing story and then there's Ralph Fiennes:
okay...so yeah, I'm a little obsessed with him, LOL!! What is not to love here???? LOL
Then...there is my obsession with Pumpkin Pie Blizzards... which are only available for one month out of the year, thank God or else I would be 800 lbs...because as I stated earlier, I'm obsessed with them!!
I am also obsessed with perfume! I cannot NOT wear it...even if I'm just hangin' out at home...I have to "smell" good! For years...my signature scent was Coco Chanel Mademoiselle:
But...I have since found a new "obsession"...and it's a scent by Jessica Simpson (the only thing about her that I actually like, LOL), called: Fancy Love:
I'm also obsessed with having my toenails painted. They are always painted...winter, spring, summer or fall...always! I cannot stand unpainted toes!!
I'm very obsessed with music...always have been all my life. I do not play my piano as much as I probably should...but music in general is very much an obsession to me. When I download a new song, I will listen to it over and over and over until I get it out of my system (so to speak). I drive my kids crazy in the car cause they can't understand why I have to listen to a certain song over and over and over. I literally listen to music all day from the minute I get up, all day at work and before I go to sleep! I'm lucky cause I can pretty much listen to what ever I want to at work!
I'm obsessed with mexican food. I could seriously eat mexican food 6/7 nights a week!! I love, love, love it!
I'm just recently obsessed with "It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia"...OMG, I can watch that over and over!!
I know there's more, LOL...but my Benedryl is starting to kick in so it's nighty night for me!!




No comments:
Post a Comment