Friday, February 4, 2011

Disaster at Park East...

Yeah...well, it started out as a nice enough evening...sort of. After another lengthy fight this afternoon...we decided to go out for dinner to one of our favorite local restaurants (since I had a gift card for there that I got for xmas). Anyway...we sat in the lounge as they had live music (Broken Angel). We had a couple beers, a salad and some appetizers. I was so ready to leave that place. The tension in the air was unbelievable and I was just so uncomfortable...I couldn't wait to get out of there. Then I sat there in my jacket for over 10 minutes...Nolan finally had to track down our waitress. I was NOT happy! Needless to say, Nolan did not have his glasses so I signed the tab and she only got 10% tip...she was not a very good waitress and our service was horrible. More "discussions" on the way home and after we got home...I am so sick of all this. I'm just glad this stupid night is finally over...well...there's 30 min. left...then it's officially over. Watching some "Sunny" to cheer me up!

No comments: