Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's official...

We're heading south for Spring Break! Time to put fighting aside, LOL and have some fun! We've decided to head down to San Antonio and then to Nashville (Arkansas that is ;) ) for the SB week! We're going to leave on Thursday afternoon after I get off work and the kids get out of school. We'll probably drive to Amarillo or Lubbock and stay for the night...then finish the rest of the way to SA on Friday. We like to stop in Junction, Tx for the BEST bbq (at Coopers)...we'll get it to go and then just chill at the hotel Friday night. Saturday morning...it's off to Seaworld. We were just at SW last July when we flew out to San Diego...but the SD Seaworld can't even compare to the SW in San Antonio. Luckily, the park will be open till 9 p.m. so hopefully, we can get a full day in!! Then Sunday, we're going to trot down to Corpus Christi and spend a little time on the gulf. We're bringing my nephew for sure (and possibly my sister too), and he's never seen the ocean...so that will be fun! Then, we're planning on spending Sunday afternoon/evening down on the Riverwalk...omg, that is so much fun! Monday morning...up bright and early to start heading east to Nashville, Arkansas to see my Aunt and Uncle! We'll stay there for 3 days and head back to Colorado on that Friday...getting home Saturday afternoon/evening!

The cats can take care of themselves...but I'm not sure what to do with Zoey and Maddie (the dogs)...but I will be working on that over the next few weeks!

I love having something to look forward to and I know we're all in need of some fun and TLC (at Auntie Laine's house)! My sister has never been to Aunt Laine's...so I'm really hoping she decides to come with...either way, we're taking Evan (my nephew)...so that should be good! I think that Paige should be tall enough to ride the Great White this time...last time we were there (in 2008), she was just a couple inches shy of being tall enough. I'm sooooooooo praying for nice weather!

Our hotel (Residence Inn by Marriot) is booked so it's "official"!!!

No comments: