Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our beloved Jordan is missing...


OMG...I am beside myself with worry as we haven't seen our sweet Jordan cat all day. She's an indoor cat and I'm constantly having to remind the kids to make sure they keep the exterior doors shut so she doesn't get out...but someone left the back door open last night (the throw rug was jammed inbetween so the door didn't shut all the way). Anyway, when I realized this morning that I hadn't seen her (she's a bit unsocial, but she still likes to be near), we went out looking. We searched the house, the garage, the neighborhood...we called the animal shelter, but no cats (matching her description) were brought in from Pueblo West. We're going to leave the garage doors open tonight in case she comes back. Other wise, I'll put an ad in the lost and found asap. I am so sad...she and Zoey are really best friends and it breaks my heart to know that Zoey has lost her best friend...


No comments: