Thursday, January 1, 2009

I guess miracles do happen...


Our sweet Jordan returned this morning at 5:30 am. It was strange...Taylor spent the night at Brooke's so Chase and Paige slept in our room (Paige at the end of the bed and Chase on the floor at the end of the bed). Anyway, I was in the middle of a vivid dream when I heard a loud, cat screech (so loud it woke me from my sleep)...Zoey (who was sleeping between Nolan and I) also sprang up. Nolan and Chase were still sound asleep...and I said, "...what was that?..." Nolan thought someone was trying to break in as he hadn't heard a thing, LOL. I told him that I had heard a cat screech and to open the door (we have a door in our bedroom that goes outside onto the deck). For a second, I wasn't sure if I really heard it or dreamed it...but there at our door was Miss Jordan. She purred and purred and purred all morning! Zoey was sooooo happy to have her pal back again. I'm so relieved that she's home safe and sound! Thank you God!

No comments: