Monday, January 19, 2009

The "Chasester" is 11 today!!






OMG...I can't believe my second little boy is already 11!! Seems like it was just yesterday that my due date came and went (due on the 18th) and at my OB appt. the next day...I begged Dr. Meeuwsen to send me over to the hospital and induce me...I was sooooo ready! He called over to make sure they had a bed (which they did) so he sent me over (I had my hospital bag in the car LOL). By the time I got over there, checked in and set up in bed it was about 11:30 am...Dr. M came in about Noon and broke my water (and they started the pitocin). He was born at 1:31 pm...and while the labor was relatively short, it was by far my most difficult and painful L&D...near the end I was begging for an epidural, but of course there was no time...in fact, Dr. M barely made it in time, LOL!! Chase had the most interesting cord...it was over 2 ft long and Dr. M said it ought to go in the Book of World Records, LOL. As he was straighten out the cord (to cut it) he literally backed out of the picture on the video (camara was set up on the side)...anyway, he was just an adorable baby...cute and chubby 8 lbs 3 oz!


Happy Birthday Chase!! I love you sweetie...










No comments: