Monday, January 26, 2009

Fitness Week 3...

Well, technically...it's week 4, but I missed a whole week when I was sick. Anyway...starting off this week with my treadmill up to 3 miles now (in 60.38 min.)...woohoo!! I got one set of stretches in as well. It really felt good! I'm starting to sweat...so I know that means fitness is happening...it's a good feeling. Now next week, I'll be bumping it up to 4 miles, 6 days a week. I know in order to complete my workout in an hour, I'm gonna have to do a little running in there. So I will figure in 2 min. wind sprints every 8 mins....that will give me 12 min. of running in that hour. I'm not sure how that will factor in to my time/distance...but I'll just tweak it as necessary! I think my Brooks have gotten more use in the last few weeks than in the whole year since I got them. They are sooooo comfortable. I still have my old Brooks (just can't part with them)...but anyway...there's the fitness update. Will be doing Wednesday Weigh Ins...so we'll see...hopefully the scale will be going down!

No comments: