A little Ghostbusters humor: "...human sacrifice, dogs & cats living together, mass hysteria..."!! A place for me to share the good, the bad and the ZEN!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Well, it's official...
I have a sinus infection. Dr. Kemling was "out" today (as Wednesdays are his usual day off) so I saw Mark Williams, PA (aka: Mathew Broderick) LOL!! Anyway, after going thru the history of this illness...he said it seems likely it began as a viral infection and I've since developed a secondary bacterial infection (sinus crud)...then he asked me if I wanted "treatment"...ummmm, yeah dude, I didn't pay $20 copayment just to come in here and have you tell me what I already know, HELLO??? Naaa....I really like Mark...he's very thorough and I really like the way he explains things and he looks just like Mathew Broderick to boot, LOL. So I have a 3 day Zpack...but now the question is should I start it now or wait til tomorrow night? I know the answer must seem obvious, but one reason I'm thinking of delaying it is that we have a sort of social/business thing tomorrow night...Okay, it's the PBR's Bull Rider's Only show...but we're taking Tim...and Clay (who's coming down from Steamboat Springs) and also the Southern Colorado Atmos Manager and his wife (Murph and Donielle)...anyway, Zithromax always seems to give me, ummmm...stomach "complications". My reasoning is that I doubt I will be "much" improved in just 24 hrs...so, it's quite likely I'll feel about the same as I do today so...why risk stomach troubles (as there will be much food and beverage) if there probably won't be a significant improvement. Nolan is being DD so we can all have a great time! Well, I'm gonna think on this is little more and then I gotta make a decision...but I'm leaning on waiting to take the Z til tomorrow night. I think I'll take some NyQuil and go to bed early...that will probably help a lot! Hmmmm....decisions, decisions....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment