Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Still battling the bug....

Uhhhh....well, it's now day 5 and I'm still battling this darn sinus bug, rats!! I haven't been as achey (that's good) so I haven't had any Ibuprofen for a couple days now. I have managed to wash, dry, hang, fold and put away an alarming number of loads of clothes, linens, etc...and get this...while heating up some water in the microwave (for some hot cider to ease my sinuses and throat) the water exploded. Whoa...guess it was time to clean the microwave anyway, LOL!

While Nolan is "suppose" to be on "vacation" (he was in Denver all day yesterday delivering the Black Hills Bid) and then today, he had to run up to Colorado Springs for a meeting with the tapping machine reps Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org .He did stop and bring me some more boxes on his way home (must have boxes to get rid of crap since I can't bring myself to throw out perfectly good stuff...wonder when DAV will call again?)...anyhow, he's at Walmart now getting me some Nyquil and nose spray to try and help unclog my poor sinuses. I secretly think he just loves "running to Walmart", LOL!

Well, my nose spray has arrived, LOL!!

No comments: