Thursday, January 15, 2009

My treadmill is getting dusty...

Uhhhh...yes, it's now been a week since getting on the treadmill. Why oh why does every time I try to start an exercise routine, I either get sick or injured? Hmmmm...maybe I'm just allergic to exercise, LOL! Okay...I'm actually feeling pretty good today...not a 100%, but better than I've felt all week. I am not going to let this dumb sinus crud derail my fitness plan. I am going to give myself the rest of the week to get better (starting my Z pack first thing in the morning) and then hopefully by next Monday, I'll get back on track. In the past, I've always let setbacks on my exercising just squash the whole thing...but not this time...I'm determined to keep going. I know there are going to be setbacks, but I can't let them derail the path I'm on. Now...I just gotta get rid of this hacking cough, LOL...

No comments: