I did miss the week of the 11th because I was sick with a sinus infection and sore throat...but 4 weeks under my belt now (woohoo). Today I started 4 miles. It took me 73 minutes (10 of which were spent running). The idea is to get 4 miles in 60 minutes or less...as I plan on adding weight lifting and functional exercises soon and I'm trying to keep my total workout to an hour and a half per day (Sunday's off) until I reach my goal weight 155 lbs...at which point I will modify my workouts to more of a "maintainance" thing. I'm starting to sweat real good (you know the kind that really runs down your temples and cheeks) which is an indication that "fitness" is starting to happen!! I am really thinking about trying the Spring Run-Off 5k in March if I feel I'm up to it. Taylor said she'd run with me which is really sweet...then I don't have to cross the finish line in last place alone at least, LOL!!
Here's today's victory:

No comments:
Post a Comment