Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Girls day out...

I had a great day with Taylor!! She had a hair appt. at McCall's Salon at 10 am (so no school for her today...freeday, LOL)...anyway, Shelby did a layered cut and she did a dark brunette underneath (and some thru out) and then just a few strawberry blond hi-lites...it really turned out cute, cute, cute!! Then we went to Magpies for lunch and it was ohhhh sooooo yummy...I was good and had a veggie sandwich (Taylor had the Scream Cheeseburger...a burger with cream cheese and green chiles)...I did have a bite of T's and it was very yummy too! And for dessert (I know I shouldn't have but...) T had the cheesecake with strawberries and I had the Italian Gelato which was coffee/mocha flavored...and I have to say, it was delish as well. It's bad cause tomorrow is Wednesday "weigh-in" and I've missed two workouts (Saturday and today). Paige has dance at 5:30 pm and if I'm not too tired, I'll try to at least get a couple miles in tonight...if not, oh well...there's always next week, LOL! I've got a 15 bean soup on the stove and I just need to make some cornbread when we get back and we're good to go for dinner! I made lasagna last night and there was just 4 of us soooo, there's about 2/3 of it left and I'm sure there'll be soup leftover...I might not have to cook for a couple days, LOL!! That, or I might bop up to see Dad and bring some leftovers for him and Kay!

No comments: