Monday, February 2, 2009

Chase's first Birthday Sleepover...

Well...Chase had his first Birthday sleepover last Friday night (Jan.30th). Since I was sick right before and right after his actual bday, we had to postpone it a couple weeks. Anyway, he had Mitchell, Austin, Brandon, Dante, Drake, Alec and Christopher over. We had hot dogs and chips...then we took the kids roller skating. Unfortunately, I never made it to the rink. I helped transport, but then I had to run to Kohl's to make a pmt and by the time I ran here and there, the session was over. I was sooooo tired and wiped out that day for some reason...Anyway, when we got home, he opened his presents from his friends and then we had cake and ice-cream. After that, the boys were on their own with the Xbox 360, DVDs and the pool table, LOL. We did have to go downstairs a couple times to quiet them down...but all in all they did pretty good. Got up Sat. morning and made them waffles and sausage! After that...we took a nap, LOL. Then, Saturday night, we went over to Tammi's for Sydney's 10th Birthday party. It was a lot of fun!
Anyway...I was so worried about Chase a few years ago cause he didn't have any friends (at least none that he ever invited over). He's such an outgoing kid, I couldn't figure out why he didn't have any friends...as Jimmy and Taylor always had dozens of friends even in pre-school. It was so fun watching him having a blast with all his buddies!!





No comments: