Well...sort of, LOL! Yestday I took Taylor out shopping to get a few things for camp week, and while we were out, I decided to go ahead and get the kids' some school clothes. I usually just get them some summer outfits as it's still pretty hot til mid October (and they start school Aug. 19th). Then around the end of October, we go and get jeans, sweaters, etc...Anyway, I found some really cute outfits for Paige...and I have to say that I am noticing that it's getting more and more difficult to find cute little girl's clothes. I do love Kohls (and do a fair amount of shopping there)...however, I must say how very disappointed I am in their selection of little girls clothes. When Paige was in the 4 - 6x, the clothes were darling...but now, she's in the 7 - 14 size (she's a 7/8) and unfortunately, the manufacturers seem to think that 7 yr olds should dress like teenagers...because that's how the clothes are designed. Needless to say...I found absolutely nothing for her at Kohls. I did find a couple outfits at JC Penneys...but amazingly, I found some very cute (and affordable) stuff at Target! Here's her school clothes spread:

I did get Chase some things too! He's easy to buy for (shorts/t-shirts). I didn't get him a whole lot of shorts cause he has a gajillion that are still in very good shape (and still fit him well). In fact, he has sooooo many t-shirts now that I really need to purge his closet again. But here's what he got:

Now all I need to get them is shoes, socks and new underwear (that's easy)! I already bought Paige's school supplies (through the school district) and so I need to get Chase's and we'll be all set. Well...except for Taylor. I'm thinking of putting her school clothes allowance on a VISA gift card then she can go shop til her hearts content...unless that is, she "wants" me to come along, LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment