OMG...I just realized it's nearing mid October...already!! Where does the time go?? I don't know, but it sure "goes" fast, LOL!
Maybe it was the weeks of "strep" (starting with T then P got it, then C got it)...but we're just about done with the Rx's (C's got a couple more days left, P &T are done). I still haven't got my Halloween decorations out yet...but it's on my list of things to do this weekend (yeah right, LOL)...
I'm still doing my once a week volunteering at P's school! It's great...I just grade papers for 2 hours and I really enjoy it! I love P's teacher...she is just so "real and genuine" and we get along great!! I do hope though (in some round about way) that my volunteer work will help me get a "real" job in the near future! I figure it can't hurt to get in the school and get my name/face known. In the meantime though...I feel good about volunteering! I know Ms. M is so grateful and I get to have lunch with Paige!
Uhhhh...I woke up with a sore throat and "full" head this morning. I'm hoping it's just "allergies", but Nolan came home tonight with a sore throat too...So, just to be on the safe side, I've been popping the "Soothers" all day. I do feel better tonight than I did this morning though...so that's good! We're getting out flu shots on Saturday, so we all gotta be well, LOL!!
The kids have 3 days off next week, so we're planning on heading up to Steamboat one last time before the end of the year. We're going to leave Tues and com back Friday. Originally, we were planning on leaving after the kids got out of school on Tues., but I think Tim wants to go to the Ghost Ranch Salon on Tues. night (cause it's country/western night)...so we've been talking about leaving a little earlier...like maybe getting the kids outta school a little early. Then, we also have Wed. and Thurs. to deal with as well. One of the nights we're gonna take the crew out and I figured one night it would just be Me, Nolan, Tim and Clay...I guess we'll get it all figured out, LOL!!
Oh...Nolan came home with Bronco tickets today. We got the company tickets foe the Denver/Chiefs game in January! We never went last year, so it out to be fun. I know wants to take Tim and Clay and he's also going to invite Murph & Danielle! Anyway...can't wait...should be a great time! Just hope the Broncos are still doing good by then (or I'll never hear the end of it, LOL)...
I guess that's my "update" for now! Hopefully I'll get some good pictures in Steamboat to post!!
No comments:
Post a Comment