Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow...

Or not, LOL! Uhhhhh...it's been a rough 6 months of "growing" out my hair. It's not quite to my goal length...but it's getting there. The question is will I be able to NOT cut it...cause I'm really getting the urge to go back to SUPER short. For some reason, I have always had short hair and that's just me. I think mainly because my hair is very fine (textured) and the longer it gets, the more whispy, fly-away, stringy it seems to be. IDK, some days I really do like it, then the next day...I want to chop, chop, chop!! While there's not a HUGE difference, I thought I'd post the progression from September when I first started growing. One of the hardest parts is getting the hair (which was cut up-over my ears) grown down...it's a PITA! It's a process of con't to cut the back while letting the sides catch up to the length of the back. Now it's to the bottom of my earlobe and very much in a "bob" style. I feel like I've put this much time and effort into it, I hate to give up now...but there's days I just want to go back to my old faithful style. Anyway...here's a picture progression of the hair growth:

To cut or not to cut...that is the question! LOL

No comments: