Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I don't believe it!!!

I'm about to become a working mom (again)!! I had my interview last Tues...and the pastor called me today and offered me the position! OMG...I can't believe it!! This is an awesome office administrator job at our local Methodist church. The days/hours are fantastic...it's Monday thru Thursday 9 to 2 and Fridays OFF!! YAY...I'm so tired of living paycheck to paycheck...this is really going to help out a lot (it pays well too)! I can't believe the crazy things that have led me down this path...it's devine intervention at it's finest! I have to meet with the church board tomorrow (the final acceptance) and then I imagine that they will want me to begin on Monday!!

YAY!!! It's not easy for an old lady like me to get back out into the work world...but I feel really proud that I got this job all on my own! I see now what a blessing it was that I didn't get hired on at the school district as the "perfect" job has been waiting for me all along!!

No comments: