Okay...just thought I'd post a pick from my desk at work as this is where all the "magic" happens, LOL! I love my office as there's a big picture window that looks into the church lobby and also a nice big window that looks out on the front of the church and main road! Then, Pastor's office is connected and right behind mine...funny when he gets a call...I just yell back, "Dave, phone for you..." LOL! It's pretty informal! I can't believe that my 6 month evaluation is closely upon me. I hope they like having me run the office as much as I enjoy running the office. As jobs go, this is really a great job, and I am extremely grateful that I was able to get this job, especially when jobs are pretty hard to come by. So...take a look at my viewpoint:


No comments:
Post a Comment