Thursday, May 14, 2009

Girls night out??

Yeah...a girls night out!! Last night as I was gleefully waltzing around the house trying to "tidy" things up a bit...I got a phone call. It was Michelle and she says, "Carolyn, I've got itchy feet..." and I thought...hey, they make a special cream for that LOL...but she just needed to get out for a bit...so we went and had drinks at the TW. Now mind you, I was already in PJs and had a thick coat of Vick's rubbed under my nose (cause I had to change the litter box)...but, I managed to put myself together in 20 min. Anyway, I made the unfortunate decision to have Dirty Vodka Martinis (instead of my usual Bud Lights)...and I am still feeling the effects today, urrrrgggg! However, we had a great time! We sat at the bar and Zeke, Pete, Joe, Guy were all at a table watchin' the NBA finals. Well, Pete came over and talked to us for almost an hour. His dd, is in P & C's class as well and I guess Michelle knows Jen pretty good. Anyway, Pete kept telling us that we need to take Jen out ((yikes)), I'm not sure she's ready for us yet LOL!! Anyway...then Aaron and his friend came in and wanted us to play pool (actually I think they just wanted to win a free pitcher of beer from beating us at pool, LOL)...anyway, we didn't get out of there til 1:30 or so...which really cut my sleep short, LOL!! Needless to say, our lunch date had to take a rain check. I KNOW Michelle got a nap, LOL...but I'm still going strong (((yawn)))...

No comments: