A little Ghostbusters humor: "...human sacrifice, dogs & cats living together, mass hysteria..."!! A place for me to share the good, the bad and the ZEN!
Monday, May 11, 2009
OOPS...
Make that PBR in town 16th and 17th!! Oh boy...I could have sworn that the commercial I saw a few weeks ago said the 15th and 16th...but I was wrong! So now, we've got quite the conundrum as we can only attend the event on the 16th since we have people coming from out of town to attend it and then people who are going out of town on Sunday. Well, ordinarily it wouldn't matter, but Saturday the 16th is our 17th wedding anniversary AND Paige's spring recital (which is at 2:30). Uhhhhh...I'm just sick over this. I mean, we can make the BR event (which starts at 6 pm) if we leave the recital early, but I so love to take Paige out for dinner after her recitals as she's all dressed up (looking so cute) and now, I guess we'll have to leave the recital early (another thing I do not like to do and then Paige will miss the grand finale)...but there's just no other way to manage everything. I think Nolan and I will go out (alone) on Friday night for dinner at La Renaissance and then take Paige out for her post-dance dinner on Sunday night. Oh...I don't know, maybe we'll take all the kids out with us on Friday night...that would be fun too and they've only been to La R. once. Then if all that's not enough to stress about...Paige's big first grade program and awards event is Tues. night at 6 pm, which means she'll have to miss her last dance class before recital day since dance is from 5:30 to 6:30...uggggg! I'm sure it will all work out in the end, but I'm just disappointed that things didn't turn out the way I had hoped/planned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment