Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PBR back in town May 15th...

Woo Hoo...yep, you got it folks...the Bull Riders Only show will be back in town on May 15th. We had already invited Lee and Michelle and then I got an email from Clay the other night...so I mentioned it to him that the BRO was coming again and if he and Tim wanted to go...to just let me know. So...the other night in Denver, Tim told me to get 3 extra tickets cause Clay wants to come and Tim also wants to bring his wife. Wife??? Seriously??? Come on...we can't have any fun if "she's" there LOL. Okay...our evening out with Tim and wife was ummmmm...a drag! Okay, I said it...maybe it was just a bad night (though from what all Tim's told me, it seems to be the norm) and I'm willing to give it another "go"...but thank God, I'll have Michelle there with me cause fun+fun=FUN!! LOL They were also discussing inviting Murph and Donelle again...which would be awesome cause then we can call it a "business" thing and charge it to the company...and we already know once Nolan, Tim, Clay and Murph get in the same room...it's going to be business, business, business...again, thank God for Michelle!! LOL

Speaking of Tim...we're suppose to go up this weekend (Fri. and Sat.) to help them move into their new house...oh yeah...that outta be interesting!!

No comments: