Okay...I said it! I love it when he's here visiting...but I just hate it when he has to go. It's so depressing. I guess we're very fortunate that we get to see each other several times a year...but it's never enough. I suppose it will be the same letting all the other kids go (eventually) and grow up...but why do they have to grow up so darn fast?? He really didn't want to go...in fact, he even was looking into changing his flight (pushing it back a week). Says he's gonna try and come back out later on this summer (which I hope), but if not...I hope he can make it home for either Thanksgiving (my personal favorite) or Christmas!
When Jimmy comes home...I let everything else go...so needless to say, that's why I'm still up at 11 pm doing laundry (and I haven't even scratched the surface LOL).
No comments:
Post a Comment