Monday, June 29, 2009

What a crazy week/weekend...

Wow...what a crazy week and weekend it's been. Thursday, we lost our beloved minister (and sis's FIL) Jim Harley. Such a sweet old southern gentleman he was...he'll be greatly missed. Friday, went to lunch with Nolan and Tim. Then Tim and I came back to our house to start on the invoices. OMG...he hasn't done a single invoice for that area since work started up again last March. We spent at least an hour just sorting all the SSD (Atmos' work order), KRSC's work orders and various receipts that needed to be added to the cost of the jobs. We worked on them for about 3 hours, then Tim went home. Woke up Saturday morning with Taylor crying her eyes out. She'd been running a fever since Thursday afternoon. She's complaining of her head, back and neck hurting. I freaked out a bit and told Nolan we needed to get her to the ER. They got her hooked up with an IV and ran a battery of tests. All the bloodwork was negative. They finished up the IV and sent us home with an Rx for Vicodin. Said it was probably just viral. So I guess she had the Hawaiian flu. Poor thing, I've been so worried and stressed about her. She seemed a little better today. Hopefully, she'll con't to improve over the next couple of days. Nolan and I went into the office today to meet Tim (he and Nolan were going over a new bid for Durango)...anyway, I finished all the invoices I had last Friday...so I told him to bring "his" (that he was working on) and I got all of those done today too. Made copies of everything and they're ready to send in.

I'm pooped though. Sis will be coming back to P late tomorrow night after Evan gets back from camp. She's going to bring Evan and Kyle here and then Jim's funeral is Tuesday. My laundry somehow got completely out of control...so bad that I think I might need to make a run to the laundromat to try and catch up. Anyway...that's just a brief update of last week...

1 comment:

Pattispride said...

Definitely sounds like a crazy week!

I hope Taylor feels better soon!