Saturday, February 13, 2010

All hell breaks loose at the Tumble Weed!!

Okay...we weren't even suppose to go out Friday night...but, Nolan and I went out for our annual Valentine's lunch (late 2 pm ish)...Tim met us at Applebee's (we were going to go to Magpies, but they close down at 2 pm so we ended up at Applebees). Anyway we had a beer with Tim...then after we finished up there...we stopped at home for a minute (got the kids all lined out) then we headed up to the Tumble Weed. Seemingly...it was just another normal night at the TW as shown below...Janis and me...me and Steve (my new cutie patootie) and then Nolan and Janis...




soooooo....what went wrong you ask?? Well...our "friends" John, Kim and Keith showed up later that night...all is well (so far)...we weren't sitting at the same table...but we did all sing a little David Allen Coe...then while sitting at our table with Steve and Janis (minding our own business)...John decides to come over and start reading me the riot act of how I was "disrespecting" Nolan (never mind that just minutes before, John was whispering in my ear how much he "wants" me...whatever) anyway...as you might imagine...I was not too thrilled being cussed out at the bar in front of my friends, etc...so I had a few choice words for John (we took John, Kim and Keith to the Bronco game last month btw)...so then at some point Janis, Steve and I got up and went over to the juke box while John went back over to Nolan to apologize (yeah...another "whatever" in my book)...and on my return...I think I might have given him a few MORE choice words...then Kim turned around and added her 2 cents...OKAY...now I say, do you want to step outside Kim??? Let's go bitch!!! Okay...now this is so out of my character...honestly...I'm the easiest going...fun loving person at that bar...but this time, they crossed the line! Shit...I never knew how many fucking friends I had til all hell broke loose...next thing I know half the bitches in the bar got my back (thank you ladies)...but miss Kim was too chicken shit to step outside...she obviously talks the talk but can't walk the walk. Okay...then all calmed down a bit...til we got ready to leave that is...some shit was said as we were walking by....so we got all the way around the bar almost out the door when I decided to go back and give Kim a piece of my mind...Nolan grabbed my jacket to stop me...then we got into it and I told him to fucking let me go...the bartenders (Neil and Tom) come and try to stop me...I promise I'm not going to get physical...I just want to say what I have to say...so I walk back over there and I won't even say what that cunt called me, but...ummmmmmm, she best hope she never runs into me in a dark alley cause I will mess her shit up! Okay...we then get out the door...and I'm pissed. I'm pissed cause Nolan SHOULD have put her and John in their place (aka: stood up for me) and he didn't. We get in the car...I'm driving....we get half way home...and he's talking shit and kickin' the inside of my vehicle...I pulled over and told him to get the fuck out! I drove off toward home...then turned around and headed back to the TW. Tom was not happy to see me come back in the bar...he took me right back outside tried to calm me down, etc...finally went along my way. Now I gotta find Nolan (who I left on the side of the road)...I drive all along that road and he's no where to be found...call his cell...he's somewhere in the golf course WTF??? I finally got to the clubhouse ande he met me there...and the fight con't the rest of the way home and after we got home. We have one less pantry door and God only knows what else was fucking broke/damaged in this rampage. I think we've resolved things now...but shit...today's the fucking 13th so who knows, LOL! I'm staying home tonight...no more conflict please...

No comments: