I guess the title came to me when I thought of the movie called: Sex, Lies and Video Tapes...and what is the significance?? Well...I mostly just liked the way it sounded, LOL!! Or maybe it's "Snips, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails" LOL...but at any extent...it's something I cannot stand! If you cannot be "real", than you just shouldn't "be" at all...
I am blessed and oh so fortunate to have a "few" very true, real, genuine friends (online and in real life)...the type of friends that will hug ya when you're down even though you haven't showered for days...the kind of friends that love everything about you (the good, the bad and the ugly)...the type of friends that will drop everything in a New York minute if you need them...and for that, I am grateful!! I would rather have a select few "real" friends...and by "real", I'm talking...no bullshit, no sugar coating...no ass kissing people, but real, genuine folk than a hundred fakes and phonies! HAHA...that made me think of that "Wranglers" commercial (with Brett Favre)...and they say, Real, Comfortable, Jeans...well, I have Real, Comfortable, Friends...and to you friends (and YOU know who you are)...I love ya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment