A little Ghostbusters humor: "...human sacrifice, dogs & cats living together, mass hysteria..."!! A place for me to share the good, the bad and the ZEN!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
The "girls" are headed uptown!!
Well...the boobies that is, LOL!! After 4 long years of "thinking"...I've finally decided to go ahead with the mastoplexy (breast lift)! I have/had been waivering back and forth between having the lift alone or with augmentation. My doctor feels I have "adequate" volume to do (and be satisfied) with just the lift alone...and that's my gut feeling as well. If I can avoid the implants...I'd just as well avoid them. Now...he says if I'm not happy with the results, we can always go back and do the implants later (he said he would wave his surgeon's fee)...so basically it wouldn't be anymore cost...just another week of pain, LOL!! Anyway...put down my deposit today (hurry up tax refund, LOL) and got all my pre-op stuff done as well. So....come the 24th, I'll have my 20 yr. old boobies back!! I will definitely be doing a before/after post...so if you're "faint at heart" or have a problem with naked women...you might not want to look!!LOL (.)(.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY!!!! Glad you finally made a decision,you know I love ya girl.You have been a close friend of mine for along time.
Post a Comment