Well...November 19th, marked another year and a fantabulous Birthday "day"!! Started with a Happy Birthday text from Tim (at 4:30 a.m. I might add)...a tad early, but completely expected from Tim, LOL...
Then...I had to meet Nolan at his office as we had an appt with our financial planner at 10 a.m....from there, Nolan took me out for a bday lunch to Red Lobster...it was soooooo good, and they even brought me dessert and sang Happy Birthday to me, LOL!!
After a brief stop at home, the kids and I headed up to see Pops! OMG...I love my dad so much...he is the bomb!! LOL Had a couple beers and a wonderful conversation with him and Kay! It was just the best afternoon ever!! Since I had a couple drinks, I let Taylor drive us home...yikes...that girl has a lead foot, LOL!
After we got home, I barely had time to change before heading off to Pete's for a dinner party. Bless his heart...Pete cooked a wonderful meal for my bday. He had steamed mussels, tilapia, fresh vegies and salad...yummmmmm!!
Oh...and Michelle stopped by earlier (before we went to dad's) and brought me a card and a beautiful autumn bouquet of flowers...and the kids got me the entire collection of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"!!
What a great day!! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment