Can't believe we're past Thanksgiving already and it's less than a month before Christmas! It's been a great week! I got Wed. and Thur. off...I went to the store Monday and finished my TG shopping...Tuesday, I was sooooooo busy at work trying to get everything done in 2 days instead of 4...then Wed., of course, I spent in TG prep...made pumpkin and pecan pies...cranberries...got my yams boiled and ready...and got the stuffing made with the help of Nolan and crew, LOL!
For the first time in years...when I got up Thursday morning...the turkey was actually thawed (that extra day really helped)...got it stuffed and in the oven by 8:45 a.m....
We had a pretty relaxed day...just lounging and watching episodes of Sunny! Dinner ended up a little later than planned, but it was delish!! Erica and Emily came for dinner too! And...Chase learned how to carve a turkey! Love the Premium Select Turkeys from King Soopers...they're the best! Anyway...after dinner, we watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles (of course...not TG would be complete without watching that movie, LOL)...
The only thing that could have made it better would be if Jimmy could have come home for TG...








No comments:
Post a Comment