Monday, November 1, 2010

Why can't I follow my own advice??

Okay...I know I shouldn't have...but I knew I would get a text today...and I did. I had my phone off for that very reason...cause I just didn't want to deal with it one way or the other. But...I also knew that Jimmy was going to be calling me sometime today and I didn't want to miss his call...so I turned the stupid thing on. I didn't open it for quite a while though...but then I couldn't stop myself from responding...so just to be a little mischievous, I wrote my response in French:

Plus susceptible de vous une enorme quantite de biere...

Response: what?
Me: oh, you don't speak French?
Response: no
Me: hmmmmm...

I know it was kind of mean, but would it have been meaner to just ignore the text all together?? I didin't set out to be mean...but I guess this is one way for me to distance myself...yet, my own advice (that I've just recently handed out to 2 loved ones) is to just "let it go"...stop contacting...stop responding. Now granted, I have not contacted in probably close to 3 weeks...but I haven't been able to NOT respond to being contacted. I don't know what to do...I wish I could just say what I need to say, but I can't...I just can't do it. Perhaps if I was asked point blank I could, but other wise...not so much.I'm tired...need sleepy! nite-nite!!!

No comments: