Sunday, November 14, 2010

The week in review...

Hmmmm...well, it's been an interesting week (to say the least), LOL...Things are really picking up at work with the  holidays and Advent quickly approaching and trying to get several different projects off the ground...it's not slowing down anytime soon...but I guess that's a good thing!

Then...we had Paige's debacle at dance class. OMG...if it wouldn't break HER heart, I'd yank her out right now (mid-recital)...but it wouldn't necessarily hurt the teacher, but it would hurt Paige and her class mates...so, apparently, she won't be able to dance with the class next year (school year) as they're all 4th graders and Paige is a 3rd grader and according to teacher, once they hit 5th grade (pre competition)...they're no longer allowed to dance with younger grades. Well...this is all new to me, and I truly wish that teacher would have informed me of this back when Paige joined the class 3 years ago...so there might be one other 3rd grader, but it's a large class of 16 girls and it's so disappointing to Paige (and to me). I think it would be slightly different if the class had been half and half ...where half the class would be moving on and the other half would remain together, but this is just so unfair...so, not sure what we'll do. I did talk to Paige about starting another tap class (of 3rd graders of course) after the xmas recital and take 2 classes next semester...so that when she's no longer in her current class (come next fall), she'll already be established and comfortable with her new class. I'm still pissed at the teacher though...she should have told us!

Thursday night was girls night out with Michelle and a bunch of her teacher friends. We went to Park East and had drinks and listened to live music...then off to the TW! Yikes...it was fun, but I was good and behaved!!

Typical weekend though...except I didn't get much done (around the house)...but I guess that's pretty typical, LOL!! Did get some time to visit my brother and Jean...which was nice! Then today, it was bible Sunday at the church and Chase & Paige got their new bibles today (engraved with their names). It's also Krystal's 37th bday! Nolan and I went to Desert Hawk for sloppers and beers...then he went on to work at the rentals and I went to FPU at the church. After FPU, I came home and caught the last quarter of the Bronco game. Amazingly, they won!! Then...there was the text heard round the world, nuff said!

Over all...a busy week!

No comments: