Friday, November 5, 2010

The scariest day of the year!!

Well...another Halloween has come and gone (and I've only eaten a couple bite size snickers, LOL)...I didn't really care for Halloween falling on Sunday this year, but I didn't really have much of a choice in the matter. The kids and I carved pumpkins Sunday afternoon...then Krystal & Rick and their kids came over to trick or treat with Chase and Paige! Taylor and I stayed home and took turns answering the door. I made our usual dinner of chili, hot spiced cider and fritos (no cornbread this year). I was going to make a spice cake for dessert, but I figured the kids would be sugar-ed up on candy and probably not even want dessert! It was a pretty warm night 50s/60s so we had a steady stream of T or T-ers at our house...and while I'm sad that AMC's Fear Fest is over for another year, it was fun while it lasted!












No comments: