- I used to be a "cat" person, but now I'm a "dog" person...
- I have been pregnant 8 times (that I know of, LOL)...
- I have had 4 miscarriages...
- All my kids were born the old-fashioned way...
- I still live in my home town and have never lived anywhere else...
- I only had an epidural with my last labor/delivery...
- I was baptized Catholic (as an infant), but work in a Methodist Church...
- My babies were all 8 lbs plus...
- I love the color purple...
- I'm irrationally afraid of vomiting and once had a record of 17 yrs in between vomits, LOL...
- I was 22 yrs old the first time I flew on an airplane...
- I refused to fly on an airplane for 17 yrs until I found the perfect flying "cocktail"...
- I've played the piano since I was 4 yrs. old and never took lessons...
- I'm growing out my hair (short haircut) and it's driving me crazy...
- My oldest son lives in Las Vegas...
- I had a mastopexy (boobie lift, no implants) done last February...
- I have a dachshund named Zoey and a pitbull named Maddox (aka: Maddie)...
- I have 2 cats named Jordan & Luckee Lou...
- I got braces when I was 28 yrs old...
- I was a choir geek in high school...
- I like rap music...
- I can't remember the last time I rode a bicycle...
- I wish I lived near the ocean instead of the mountains...
- I have a terrible "sweet tooth"...
- I lost my mom exactly one month (to the day) after my 36th birthday...
- I met my husband at a roller skating rink in 1988...
- I have an uncle who was convicted of murder in 1979...
- I'm the youngest of 4 kids and I have 2 brothers and 1 sister...
- I love to crochet scarves...
- The very first concert I ever saw was The Cars in Denver in 1979...
- The last concert I saw was Jack's Mannequin in 2009 at the Fillmore Auditorium...
- I don't like Brussel Sprouts...
- My bff was a big shot in the Air Force...
- I prefer beer, but like a shot of Patron or Crown once in a while...
- I'm 30 lbs. over weight...
- I was born blond, but my natural color hair now is brunette (but highlighted)...
- I'm tired 90% of the time...
- I can't stand FAKE people...
- I had an Angel encounter in 2006 (somewhere in Kansas)...
- I used to work as an LPN until I quit to have another baby...
- I'm addicted to Pumpkin Pie Blizzards...
- I was a French "aide" in high school...
- I'm currently employed as THE office administrator for a Methodist Church (I run the office)...
- I'm not sure that I believe in the Holy Trinity...
- My favorite car was my brand new 1992 Chevy Camaro which Nolan bought me after we got married...
- I love to wear my pajamas all day on my days off (when I can)...
- I love AMC's Fear Fest...
- The Exorcist scared the crap out of me when I was 15 (and I still won't watch that movie again to this day)...
- I'm fascinated by the Titanic...
- I'm very afraid of sharks and bears...
- I was married (briefly) before...
- My husband adopted my son (from said previous marriage) in 1993...
- I'm a pretty crappy housekeeper...
- I now HAVE to wear reading glasses...
- I really like 3oh3...
- I never knew either of my grand fathers...
- I can play Scott Joplin's "Maple Leaf Rag", "Heliotrope Bouquet" and "The Wall Street Rag" on the piano...
- There's a certain person at the church that I cannot stand...
- I dread Christmas every year...
- Thanksgiving is actually my "favorite" holiday...
- I just baked my first pie (from scratch) about a month ago (it was peach, btw)...
- I still miss my old house/neighborhood after 8+ yrs...
- I can't stand the way I look without make-up...
- I wish I was 2 sizes smaller...
- I ran and finished a 5k run in 2005...
- My dd is taking dance lessons from the same teacher I had when I was her age...
- We live on a cul-de-sac...
- I sell AVON...
- I live in Colorado and I've NEVER skied...
- I can't stand when people buy sandals that are too small and their heels hang over the back edge...
- I'm not liking myself so much right now...
- I didn't get my driver's license until I was 17 yrs. old...
- My first (purchased) car was a 1989 Nissan Sentra...
- I love sweet potatoes...
- I gave up beer for Lent this year...
- I was born in 1964...
- My favorite accessory (besides shoes) are scarves...
- I have 2 tattoos (one on my hip that has a heart with my husband's name...and the other on my back with says: Carpe Diem)...
- I used to have a pierced belly button...
- The last cruise I went on was to the Western Caribbean...
- I'm very nearsighted...
- I have been to both coasts this year (Baltimore in April and San Diego in July)...
- I like lobster better than crab...
- I eat real butter...
- My favorite wine is called: Ménage à trois (a yummy blend of 3 red wines)...
- I think teenagers are very scary...
- I hated Middle School...
- I wear high heels almost everyday (the only time I don't is if I'm not leaving the house)
- I had the chicken pox when I was 4 yrs. old...
- My favorite number is FOUR...
- I don't really like Golf...
- I love football...
- I haven't been to a movie theater in years...
- My nick name (thanks to my brother Kenny) is Harold (don't ask, LOL)...
- I'm a night owl...
- I don't think that Heaven & Hell are places you go, but rather the state of your being and relationship to God...
- My last pregnancy (at 40) ended in a miscarriage at 12.5 weeks...
- I collect clocks...
- I no longer send Christmas cards, instead...I sent Valentines cards...
- It was hard to think of 100 things about me, LOL!
A little Ghostbusters humor: "...human sacrifice, dogs & cats living together, mass hysteria..."!! A place for me to share the good, the bad and the ZEN!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
100 things about ME:
Saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun! A few little things you may or may not know about me:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment