Monday, October 11, 2010

An "impromptu" night on the town...

Well...Friday, I took Chase to get a haircut. Kathy wanted us to meet her and Kenny (and some of his friends) for drinks at Coors' Tavern. As it turns out, my niece Nikki (and Chad) were there as well. My brother left early (as I'm sure he was playing golf Sat. morning)...and so we headed to a place called, Legends. I had never been there and while it wasn't exactly my "cup of tea", it did have a live band, and I ran into my friend Doug...so it wasn't a total waste, LOL! The bad part came when Doug's friend, Mark, bought me a shot of Patron...and then another, OY! I should know better than to drink Patron, LOL...did I mention that tequila makes me  lose all common sense??? Oh yeah...

Needless to say, the better part of Saturday was spent in bed trying to recover...just long enough for Michelle to call and want to go out. Now mind you...I was in no shape to go out "again", but she rarely has a babysitter, so I didn't want to miss the opportunity...so, Saturday night...it was off to the Tumble Weed! Thankfully, it was karoke night (and I refuse to stay for that), so we were home before 10 p.m.! I did manage to make it to church and FPU Sunday, but I was not feeling too chipper, LOL!

Dave L. and I

Chad & Nikki

Nikki & Kathy

Me & Doug

Dave, Me & Nolan

Kathy & Friend (cannot remember his name, he must have come after the Patron, LOL)

And then...Saturday night with Michelle:

So...we're good to go for now...it's gonna take me a week to recover, LOL...just in time for flu shots next weekend, oh joy!!

No comments: