Saturday, October 30, 2010

So proud of Taylor!!

Awwww...I am so very proud of my first daughter! She has become such a wonderful  young lady (and pretty cute too, I might add, LOL)! Not only is she an excellent student, but this is her second year in Student Council and her first year as a Varsity Cheer Leader! As a junior in hs, she's accomplished a lot and I know she'll go far in life! Taylor is about as sweet a girl as they come and I love spending time with her. She has also been very active in  Young Life for the last 3 or 4 yrs. She has always been a tremendous help to me not only around the house, but with watching her younger siblings when needed! Is she perfect?? Well no...she does some of the dumb things that teenagers often do, but she's learning! I love her with all my heart! ♥








No comments: