When I start to hum an old familiar tune..."...it's beginning to look a lot like....Halloween, silly"...thought I was gonna say Christmas, huh??? Okay...I admit, I must be a kid at heart...cause I just adore Halloween!! In fact, 2 of my favorite holidays are in the Fall (Halloween and Thanksgiving). Strangely enough...I'm not real big into Christmas...IDK, maybe this year will be different since starting my job at and attending the church...maybe it will have a different meaning...as it stands though, Christmas = Stress, dread, depression, etc...(no wonder I want to avoid it like the plague). Okay...well back to Halloween:
What's not to love about little bite-size candy bars...silly costumes...and scary movies??? It's hard to believe that after decades of attending school Halloween parades/parties, my baby is already 9 and will be off to middle school soon enough! She was quite set on being a belly dancer/geanie this year...so I was able to find a cute costume that didn't break the bank either. Chase is kind of out of the character costumes...he and his buddies are just wearing hunter orange ski masks this year with a few added props...so that's easy! And T...she's on her own, LOL!
Oh...and I can forget to mention that along with the Halloween season...it's also "Fear Fest" season! For an entire 14 days (leading up to Halloween), AMC network shows nothing but horror movies 24/7...LOVE it!! My kids are very "scary" movie trained, LOL...we actually love watching them and guessing what the dumb actor is probably going to do next so that the killer will be sure to get them, LOL...lots-o-laughs! Also...while I love getting my house ready for Fall...I can hardly wait to put out my Halloween decorations each year! So...while it's not officially Halloween YET...here's a sneak peek at how it's beginning to look a lot like Halloween around here, LOL:












No comments:
Post a Comment