Thursday, October 14, 2010

Officially "holding out"!

Yeah...that's right...I'm holding out. Holding out for what? Well...I can't really say, but call it a personal issue that I don't really know how to deal with, so I'm simply holding out. I figure in time, the issue will resolve itself one way or the other...but I guess I need to see in print how long I will actually have to hold out to come to terms with it. I am tired of always having to do all the work...and even though I know there was a "promise" made...I don't even know how to address that either...because at this moment, I don't even know where things stand...so, since I have no control over anyone but myself...I've decided to just sit back and "hold out". This will really be a big test as well...a test of what things are really made of. I know right off the bat that this is going to be very difficult for me because it is not in my nature to "hold out"...but I have to see once and for all the truth...and the only way to really SEE the truth is to "hold out". I know this must seem crazy, but believe me...it's necessary. I really HOPE that I will not have to hold out for long, but I'm prepared to do what it takes to find the truth...I want to BELIEVE that things are what I think they are, but the only way to know for sure is to hold out for the truth...

No comments: