A little Ghostbusters humor: "...human sacrifice, dogs & cats living together, mass hysteria..."!! A place for me to share the good, the bad and the ZEN!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
STILL holding out, LOL!
Wow...can't believe I've managed to "hold out" for 9 days already...not something I'm particularly proud of, but something I think I've needed to do for a long time. Tomorrw, being Bronco Sunday, might bring some contact...though not from me, LOL...I have to be strong! And...I'm really not sure what to expect when we head up to Steamboat Springs later next week...On one hand, I'm hoping to get the opportunity to finally have that discussion that is LONG overdue...yet, on the other hand, even that would most likely set me back again putting me right back to square one. I know that time is my friend one way or the other...but sometimes it's hard to just let it be. However things turn out in the end, I'm sure it will be for the best...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment