Well...as luck would have it, we did not go to Steamboat...and I have to say, I am really relieved! It's not that I don't love SB, but the memories are just too much for me right now...and that's really the last place I wanted to be. So...I was very happy when Nolan came in yesterday morning and asked if I'd be upset if we didn't go to SB...so even better, it was his idea not to go and not mine!
On to a happier note...
Lots to do today...need to get caught up on the general housework I'm managed to procrastinate over for the last several days, LOL...Taylor is in Castle Rock this morning in a High School cheer competition! Not sure when she'll be back...and Paige has a Halloween/Bday party tonight from 6-9! After we drop her off at the party, we'll be headed over to Pete's for a dinner party (YAY...I got out of cooking "again" LOL)! Tomorrow is church (no FPU, woohoo!), the Bronco game and then home to get ready for Trick or Treating! I'm sad that my Fear Fest will be coming to an end (till next Halloween), but I'm kinda looking forward to Thanksgiving and the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment