Well, nothing real interesting today! I did an invoice for Nolan (how could I say no, LOL), but it really bugs me having to work for nothing. Oh well...I have not got crap done today, or yesterday or the day before, LOL...I still haven't fed the kids and it's almost 8:30 pm (no school tomorrow) but I really don't feel like cooking at this point. Last night, I got away with having "franks in blankets" or hotdogs & cheese wrapped in crescent rolls, LOL! I would say it could just be a "cereal" night, but we don't even have any milk. I'm trying not to buy anything since we're leaving on our trip on Sunday...so the pantry and fridge are looking a little bare. Nolan's still in Denver, so I'm enjoying a Rolling Rock and soon...I'm going to get in the tub again and take a few Advil! Oh, and I'm having lunch with "Elvis" tomorrow and no...it's not the Elvis you're thinking of...though he is still around:

Yeah...obviously, Elvis is a "code" name...and yikes, I'm not sure how I got myself into this one...but, I'm sure I'll have something to report, LOL! He was suggesting that we get "one" Subway footlong and split it...OMG, can you say cheap?? I said that we're going to a real restaurant and I'll treat, LOL! This ought to be interesting!! Maybe I should call Aaron and see if he wants to come along as I know how Elvis is one of his favorite people and customers ((snort snort))!!
No comments:
Post a Comment