That's all I can say, LOL!! But seriously...I love my Nyquil!! I did finally get some sleep last night and feel a little better this morning. I'm still taking it easy...but I hope to get back to my walking tomorrow. I did drag myself to Walmart yesterday morning (for more Nyquil, LOL) and it cost me $200. This is when Nolan comes in really handy. I can send him to Walmart to get Nyquil and he gets the Nyquil then leaves. Me?? Well...I get the Nyquil then remember that we need milk, bread, half & half, etc...next thing I know, I've spent $200. I did get the ingredients for homemade Chicken Soup...which I made yesterday and can hardly wait for lunch leftovers. I did get a couple loads of laundry done, but I really need to do a couple more today. I also need to balance my checkbook and empty the dishwasher...then I can have a nap, LOL! Nolan is still in Denver, but should be home tonight...and Paige has dance at 5:30 tonight so I AM going to have to get out of my pjs at some point today, LOL!
A little Ghostbusters humor: "...human sacrifice, dogs & cats living together, mass hysteria..."!! A place for me to share the good, the bad and the ZEN!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Thank God for Nyquil...
That's all I can say, LOL!! But seriously...I love my Nyquil!! I did finally get some sleep last night and feel a little better this morning. I'm still taking it easy...but I hope to get back to my walking tomorrow. I did drag myself to Walmart yesterday morning (for more Nyquil, LOL) and it cost me $200. This is when Nolan comes in really handy. I can send him to Walmart to get Nyquil and he gets the Nyquil then leaves. Me?? Well...I get the Nyquil then remember that we need milk, bread, half & half, etc...next thing I know, I've spent $200. I did get the ingredients for homemade Chicken Soup...which I made yesterday and can hardly wait for lunch leftovers. I did get a couple loads of laundry done, but I really need to do a couple more today. I also need to balance my checkbook and empty the dishwasher...then I can have a nap, LOL! Nolan is still in Denver, but should be home tonight...and Paige has dance at 5:30 tonight so I AM going to have to get out of my pjs at some point today, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment