Well...we made it thru another Thanksgiving. We had TG in Boulder with my sis and her family. I felt bad that we were late getting there Wednesday (was trying to get up there by noon as it's a 3 hour drive...or 2 1/2 if Nolan's driving LOL)...but this, that and the next thing led us to not even getting out of town til about 2:45 pm and we arrived around 5:30 pm...surprisingly, Denver traffic wasn't that bad...but maybe slowed us up 20 min. or so. Anyway, I felt bad cause Peg had been cooking all day (she had the pies done, the cranberries done, and the stuffing done)...so I didn't feel like I did my share...but I did do all the potatoes (reg. mashed and sweet) on Thursday. That turkey was one of the best I've ever had...it was awesome. The meal was heavenly. Of course I ate too much and suffered for about an hour, LOL...but what can I say??
On our way to Boulder, we stopped at the mall cause I needed to get my anniversary ring checked and also to get some make up at Dillards. Anyway, while we were in Zales, Nolan asked me if there was anything that I wanted (they were having an awesome Pre-Black Friday sale)...so I picked out a neat, casual sterling silver bracelet and also a very nice gold/silver bracelet (I have so many nice necklaces and earings that what I really wanted/needed were some nice bracelets)...so for my birthday present, I got silver and gold...Not too bad!! Happy Birthday to me...it's only right since I spent my birthday alone (Nolan was in Durango) LOL!! Will post pic as soon as I get my camara out of Nolan's vehicle.
No comments:
Post a Comment