
Time instuments and the Song, LOL!! With the Coldplay concert less than a month away...I've got to get their new cd...but...I've also been working really hard to learn "Clocks" on the piano. I can play ragtime, blues, classical...just about anything, but wow...that's a difficult song to learn. I think I've got the basics down...but it's gonna take some serious practice to get the speed needed. I really need to get the piano tuned again and have the strings fixed, uhhhhh...wonder what that's gonna cost. I found an awesome guy on youtube who made kind of a tutorial of how to play it. The first 3 quarters are the teaching, but fast forward to near the end and he plays it in full and it's soooo cool. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4lnabU8yOs
Okay, now on to the time machines (aka: clocks), LOL!! I have so many clocks that I've lost count...but I just love clocks...what can I say, LOL?? While I love gaining an extra hour of sleep with daylight savings time, it's a pita to adjust all of them...but I love the ticking, the swinging pendulums, my spinning anniversary clock, my kitty clock, my teapot clock, my atomic clock...oh there's just too many to mention, but I do love them all, LOL!!
Why is it, I can't seem to ever be on time?? LOL I'm going to add that to my list of resolutions for 2009! Let's see, "2009...Be on Time!!" It even kinda rhymes, LOL...
No comments:
Post a Comment