Friday, November 7, 2008

Some people can be so.....

DUMB!! Oh boy...
Yesterday at Paige's dance class, I noticed that on her general information folder that her name was spelled wrong...well, our last name was spelled wrong. It's a common and frequent thing (misspelling) of Dickinson. Mostly, it's misspelled Dickenson...but on the folder is was spelled: Dickerson (where'd the "R" come from, LOL). I was worried that maybe that's how here name was spelled in their system and it would then be spelled wrong in the recital program. So, I went up to the desk and told the lady that our last name was spelled wrong. She looked it up in the computer and sure enough, it was wrong too... and you know what her response was??? "... Well, you must have spelled it wrong on your paper work that you turned in because the gal who enters the information puts it in exactly how it is on the forms..."

At first I thought I might break out in hysterical laughter...like, you're kidding me, right?? Ummmm...I think it's highly unlikely that "I" spelled my own last name wrong you dimwit!! So after we argued about it, she assured me that she would fix the error. About 10 minutes later, she came into the dance studio to tell me that my paperwork WAS right...gee, imagine that, LOL...and she corrected it...I hope!! What is wrong with people???

No comments: