Well...yeah, I know he's in Blacksburg...but where has he gone?? We haven't talked since October 11th...when I called him from Nashville, AR to get some Verizon info. Since then, I've called, left messages, texted...to no avail. I don't wanna keep bugging him, but I'm worried and I miss him...why won't he call me back? He finally sent me a text a week ago because I flat out asked (texted) him if he was mad at me. He said he wasn't mad, but just really busy and he would call me later. Well, he still hasn't called and I don't know whether to keep trying to contact him or just "wait it out". I know he's young and just a kid with a lot going on, but sheesh...what would it take to give your mom a 5 min phone call which would bring her a little peace of mind.
I had planned on sending him $100 since October was a 5 week paycheck month. So, I bought a card and I will pop that in the mail this week and then just wait and see...

Love my "Brown Eyed Boy" !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment